This page now contains all the information you'll need to race. Note all license fees are now payable directly to either Cycling Australia (CA) or Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA)
Club fees: Nil
|Cycling Australia License||Mountain Bike Australia License|
|Elite $176||ADF members $50|
|Masters (30 – 65) $121||APS Members $100|
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- COMPLETE the online ADCC membership form.
- After completing the online form you will receive a confirmation email with a PDF attachment. You will need this as proof of membership when applying for a CA or MTBA license.
Applying for a MTBA license
- New and existing license holders can sign up/log on to the MTBA site to purchase a MTBA license.
- Important: You must select the "" option in order to receive the ADCC pricing.
- When completing the form you must attach the ADCC PDF membership receipt as proof of membership. (While the site states it only accepts jpg, gif and png files, the system has been tested and will accept the PDF file)
- Where it requests your ADCC membership number, just use your PMKeys number.
Applying for a CA license
- For new licenses please see the CA membership portal. The ADCC listing is located under Cycling ACT and is listed as ADF Cycling.
- For existing license holders, once you log on to the CA membership portal you will see option to renew your license.
If you have any questions please contact the Club Secretary